Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BEFORE and AFTER LASIK


Hey Sweet, Clean P-1s,
It has been about 10 years since I had to start wearing glasses. And I hated every second of it. I hated all of the hassle of wearing them. But most of all, I hated the way they made me look. If you want to see what I looked like in glasses just go back to The Ticket.com and the Tom's Tylock Blog link.

Recently, I got Intra-Lasik from the greatness of Dr. Gary Tylock. And I couldn't believe how easy it was. All I had to do was look at some lights for a total of about 4 minutes and the procedure was done. I got rid of my glasses and now I can read, workout, drive and do everything I need to do without glasses. And most importantly, when I look in the mirror I see myself again.
Here's what I look like without glasses. I know I'm no model but at least now I don't deal with the beating of glasses anymore. All thanks to Dr. Tylock!!
For more information on Dr. Tylock's All-Laser Surgery Center go to www.Tylock.com. And to sign-up for one of Dr. Tylock's Free Tuesday Night Informational Seminar at 1-800-NEW-EYES. Be sure to tell them that Tom from The Ticket sent ya.


No comments: