Sunday, May 13, 2007

PREPPING FOR THE BIG DAY

I've done my own research, spoke to people who've had Lasik, and went to the Free Tuesday Night Seminar. Now I'm very close to the day I go and get Lasik from Dr. Tylock. And I was very surprised at how easy it is to get ready for the procedure.

All you have to do is use a couple of eye drops and a warm wash cloth the day before and the day of the procedure. That's it!

I thought it was going to be a lot more involved. This is so much easier than I ever imagined.

The next step is the Lasik procedure itself and saying goodbye to my glasses forever. So check back here and I'll tell you how it went.

In the meantime, if you're curious about Lasik and want more information about Dr. Tylock's All-Laser Surger Center and how he performs each procedure, sign-up for his Free Tuesday Night Seminar at 1-800-NEW-EYES or check out his website, www.Tylock.com. And be sure to tell them that Tom from The Ticket sent ya.

1 comment:

AggieAuctioneer said...

Tom,
I would like to know something...

I was told that if you get laser surgery, and your eyes worsen as you get older (after you've had the surgery) do you need to get the surgery again? or is this PERMANENT. One time. No mas!
Thanks, Gig 'Em