Thursday, May 24, 2007

FINALLY FREE OF GLASSES!!

I just wanted to give you another update as I go through the experience of getting Lasik from the greatness of Dr. Gary Tylock.

When I started, I had been wearing glasses for about ten years. When I was 19, my vision had tested out to 20/15 (which is actually better than 20/20). But slowly it got worse and worse until I needed glasses and my last prescription was a +4 in each eye. I was farsighted. I could see ok in the distance but couldn't see anything up close.

Then I got my Lasik procedure about ten days ago from Dr. Tylock. I was driving and working out the next day! My new eyes are incredible. And I was back at The Ticket working on Monday without any problems and without my glasses. I went from being farsighted to having a perfect correction of my vision. The doctors told me that over the next two weeks, that my eyes would be healing and settling into 20/20. All I would need is a series of drops that would help my eyes heal.

So far, so good. Everything that Dr. Tylock and his staff told me would happen has happened. And I'm going back for a follow-up exam in a few days. I'm excited to see the results.

So if you're considering Lasik and want to know more, go to http://www.tylock.com/ or call them to get your seat at their next Free Tuesday Night Informational Seminar at 1-800-NEW-EYES. And if you're worried about the cost of Lasik, remember that Dr. Tylock already keeps his prices affordable and his staff is super professional, so he doesn't have to offer "half-off" deals.

So be sure to tell them that Tom from The Ticket sent ya and check back here for more blog entries!

No comments: